How are things at school?
Match the expressions with the meanings
Do remember me
Read the information about the project Do Remember Me
Do Remember Me
Teens from Philadelphia connect with peers from around the world. Through the use of video chat, a student learns about a partner’s culture and discovers the similar things they share. They also create short films to inspire the students from other countries to join them.
Watch the video and choose if the sentences are True or False
A school day: the USA
Read the facts and guess which are true about the school life of the American teens
Watch the video and answer the questions
1. How does Ashley get to school?
2. What time does her school day start?
3. What is Powderpuff?
4. Is Ashley good at geometry?
5. What music is playing when she comes to Global Studies class?
6. What can she do during the lunch?