Match the phrases with the pictures
Complete the sentences with the verbs in the right forms
have, not do, play, watch, brush, play, go, not read, go, read, have
Write an email
Imagine that you have to write an email to your friend from another country
In your email, answer the questions:
1. Where do you study?
2. What subjects do you study?
3. How often do you have English lessons?
4. How often do you do sport?
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
6. Where are you now?
7. What are you doing?
8. What are the people around you doing?
Write an email to a friend from another country. Use the questions as a plan and some of the words below
1. Read the topic and the questions carefully.
2. Plan what you are going to write about.
3. Write the text according to your plan.
4. Check your writing before sending it for evaluation.
5. Learn the rules and see the sample here.
6. Please use Grammarly to avoid spelling and some grammar mistakes.
|1. always||5. never||9. play outside||13. do homework||17. look forward to||21. watch cartoons|
|2. usually||6. once||10. go to school||14. wear a uniform||18. brush one’s teeth||22. read a book|
|3. sometimes||7. have a shower||11. go to university||15. have a party||19. comb one’s hair||23. hang out with friends|
|4. hardly ever||8. go to bed||12. go to work||16. go on holiday||20. wash one’s hands|