Write the times
Example: It’s twenty to five
Complete the phrases with go, get, or have
Choose the action which you usually do first
- get dressed
- have a shower
Read the article about studying in South Korea. Mark the sentences True or False.
Studying in South Korea
- What time do you have breakfast?
- Where do you have lunch?
- Do you go out with your friends for a coffee after school or after work?
- Do you work in the evenings or do you have dinner with family or friends?
Life is very different for many young people in South Korea. It’s very important for people to go to a good university and find a good job, so study is very, very important! Young people get up at about six o’clock, have breakfast with their family and then go to school. Schools in South Korea start at seven o’clock.
After five hours of lessons in the morning, it’s time for lunch. Most people have lunch at school. Then there are more lessons until four o’clock, but that’s not the end! Many young Koreans go to the library and study after school or go to extra classes until ten o’clock.
At that time, they go home in a special minibus. Most students don’t go to bed before one or two o’clock and then, the next day, after just four or five hours of sleep, it’s time to get up again.
Can you answer these questions?
1. What time do you get up?
2. What do you have for breakfast?
3. Where do you have lunch?
4. How do you get to work or school?
5. What time do you go to bed?
6. Write about your daily routine answering the questions
Советы по написанию задания
1. Прочитайте внимательно задание и/или вопросы.
2. Составьте план того, о чем хотите написать.
3. Напишите текст по составленному плану.
4. Перечитайте написанный текст перед отправкой на проверку.
5. Здесь вы найдете правила написания и пример задания.
6. Воспользуйтесь программой Grammarly, которая поможет избежать опечаток и исправит некоторые грамматические ошибки.