Look at the picture, answer the questions
Natasha and Darren want to meet a partner on the Internet.
Look at their pictures.
1. How old do you think they are?
2. What do you think they do?
Read the rules
Learn how to ask questions and talk to English people without hesitation. Just follow the fixed order
— How do people spend their free time in your country?
— We usually go out or stay at home with our families.
— How often are you at home at weekends?
— Not often. I like walking in the park and shopping.
— Does your husband walk with you?
— It depends.
- «Helping verbs» indicate whether you are talking about past, present or future
- To ask about habits and routines
How do people spend their weekends there?
Does your uncle live here?
- To ask about facts which are generally true
Where do sharks live? — They live in the ocean.
When does winter start? — It usually starts in December.
Is he smoke?
When are you finish work?
Do your mom like American movies?
✔ Does he smoke?
✔ When do you finish work?
✔ Does your mom like American movies?
Look at the pictures and make sentences
Now you can
1. Tell what other people do.
2. Tell what other people like.
3. Tell what other people don’t do.
4. Use the present simple tense.
5. Use the words:
- have a flat in London
- work for a magazine
- like good food
- work with computers
- meet for lunch
- know a good restaurant
- glass of wine
- drink alcohol
- It’s fantastic
- eat at home
- be a very good cook
- live with the mother