Answer the questions
- Do you remember these people? What are their names?
- Where did they meet?
- Where is their date?
Answer the questions with the full sentences
1. Who writes first?
2. Who has a flat in north London?
3. Where does Darren live?
4. How old is Natasha?
5. How old is Darren?
6. Where does Natasha work?
7. What does Darren do?
8. What does Natasha like to do in her free time?
9. Who invites who for lunch?
10. Who doesn’t like burgers?
11. Who loves Japanese food?
12. What is Kiku and where is it?
13. When do they meet?
Listen and repeat the words and consonant sounds
Practise saying the sentences
1. [k] Karen likes coffee.
2. [g] Greta goes to golf classes.
3. [t] Tim eats out on Tuesdays.
4. [ʃ] Natasha likes sushi.
5. [ʒ] Mick usually watches television.
6. [r] Ricky reads Russian literature.
Ask your teacher questions to find out if you have a lot in common
Example: We have a lot in common, because you don’t smoke and I don’t smoke. Also…
1. / smoke?
2. / have a pet? What pet / have?
3. / play sport ? What sport / play?
4. What food / like?
5. What music / listen to?
6. What TV programme / watch?
7. What newspaper or magazine / read?
Choose a person you would like to tell about:
Use the pictures to tell about Steve and Simon. What do they have in common?