Choose the activity you would like to do
Watch the video and match the steps of the recipe with the pictures
Match the parts
Watch the video once again and number the steps
Choose the correct option
Spin the wheel. Say «No» to the invitation
— Let’s watch Netflix in the evening!
— Sorry, I can’t. I’ve got a lot on my plate!
Match the words with the pictures
Type in the plural forms of the nouns
Group the words
Look at the picture and give short answers to the questions
Read the task
- Look at the picture and find 5 differences.
- Describe the differences.
Example: There is 1 cup in Picture 1, there are two cups in Picture 2.
- Click on the card to see the differences.
1. Read the topic and the questions carefully.
2. Plan what you are going to write about.
3. Write the text according to your plan.
4. Check your writing before sending it for evaluation.
5. Learn the rules and see the sample here.
6. Please use Grammarly to avoid spelling and some grammar mistakes.
- There is;
- There are.